Rockville Power GIG RPG-152K 1,500 Watt All In One DJ/PA Package (2) 15" DJ/PA Speakers With Built In Amplifier, Built in Bluetooth, USB/SD Player, FM Tuner, Speaker Stands and a Wired Microphone
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER
Video of RPG152K :
Unboxing Video of RPG152K :
Authorized Rockville Dealer
The RPG-152K is a
complete all-in-one 15” PA system. Everything you need in a pro PA
system setup is included: You get two 15” pro audio speakers with 1500 watts of
total power. The system includes a master active speaker that features the built
in amplifier and a second passive 15” speaker that is powered from the master
speaker/amp. Rounding off this system are speaker stands so you can mount the
speakers, a microphone and all connection cables necessary, so that you can get
your party started right out of the box. The RPG-152K is perfect for DJ
applications, karaoke, and parties or for live music gigs.
We are very proud to introduce the all new RPG152K. This has been a concept model for about a year now. We had a 12" version which was our most popular item in our entire line. When we were testing the 15" version we thought it sounded good, but we wanted it to be better. We upgraded the amp to a class "D" amp and added more power to it. We also upgraded the woofer magnet and made it bigger along with making the voice coil on the woofer to 2.5" instead of 2".
The RPG152K has a great Bluetooth integration, USB input, SD card input, and
preset digital graphic equalizer effects, and a wireless remote control. The
woofers were upgraded with 2.5" high power aluminum voice coils
while the highs come from a 25mm (1 inch) compression horn driver. The ABS plastic polymer cabinet is time aligned with the drivers so the
system is optimized to deliver a massive amount of bass, clean mids, and clear
highs. The main active unit features a Clip LED indicator to let you know when
you are beginning to distort so you can keep control on the music. Separate Bass
and Treble controls are also included so that you can custom tailor your sound
stage. There is also a built in equalizer allowing you to adjust the sound to the style of music you are listening too.
The built in USB input and SD input are great options for playing back any of
your stored music on USB or SD cards. The Bluetooth integration features the latest in BT
protocol from the world leader in Bluetooth technology; CSR. Bluetooth is a
great feature for powered pro audio speakers because it allows you to easily and
wireless stream your music from any Bluetooth enabled MP3 player or phone. Normally PA speakers with Bluetooth will only get you sound out of 1 speaker.
Usually each speaker has independent Bluetooth which makes it hard or impossible
to get the sound out of both speakers. With this setup the active unit has
Bluetooth and a 2 channel amp built in. The passive speaker is wired up to the
active speaker and the Bluetooth signal is routed to the 2 channel amp giving
you full control over the sound of the music. Also included in
the MP3 section of the unit is a built-in FM radio.
(2) 15" DJ/PA Speakers (1 active, and 1 passive that gets powered through the
active via included 1/4" cable)
(2) Rugged tripod speaker stands
(1) Wired microphone
(1) 1/4" Cable for Active to Passive Speaker Connection
- Power cable for Active Speaker
- Wireless Remote Control
- Owner's manual
GIG RPG-152K (2) 15" Active DJ/PA Speakers Package
- 1500 Watts Peak / 375 Watts RMS / 750 Watts Program Power
- Built In Class "D" Digital and Efficient Amplifier Perfectly Matched For This System
- High Power 15" Long-throw Woofer
with 2.5" aluminum voice coil for clear sound reproduction and awesome bass
- 25mm Compression Horn Drivers For Clear Highs
- Bluetooth Built In- Now you can input any audio signal from your Bluetooth
enabled music player or phone. No cables necessary!
- USB/SD digital MP3 music player- Input audio signals, special effects, any
pre-programmed audio file and amplify it through your system.
- Wired Microphone Included-
for live music performances or speeches!
- FM Radio Built-In-
tune to your favorite FM radio stations
- LCD screen- displays
MP3 functions and easy BT connectivity pairing
- Wireless remote control- Enjoy the added convenience of being able to adjust any
of the MP3 player functions, including volume, from the included wireless
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Ergonomically shaped side handle for easy carrying and setup
- Included 1/4" Cable for Active Speaker to Passive Speaker
- Built In Equalizer (Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classic, Country, Normal)
- 2 Rugged Tripod Speaker Stands Included
- 2 RCA Lines- 1 IN and 1 OUT
- 2 XLR + 1/4" Mic Level Inputs
- Master Volume/ Master Treble/ Master Bass Knobs
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet at rear
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1w/1m: 125dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- 115/230 Volt Switchable for use in countries around the world!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All
Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control
standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive
testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and
all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products
that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in
its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before
starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product
engineers to their factory to quality control every line of
production. During production every product is tested and on top of that
Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product
engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain
percentage of all products from the production line a second time to
ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure
that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All
Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization #.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- We will refund you 100% of your money back. For refunds it is the customer's responsibility to ship the item back to us.
If you want to return your item within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- You may exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you choose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you. The customer is responsible to ship the item back to us. Please note if the item you return is used there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your credit.
- You may receive a refund for the item less a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the item back to us.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your eBay user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.